Thursday, April 15, 2010

of Nemo and sunburns

I love Phi Phi Island's Long Beach. My goodness. I feel like I've been photoshopped into a travel book. The ocean is crystal blue and the sand is soft and white. We've been snorkelling a couple times already and I can't believe the beautiful creatures I've seen. What a God we serve!

Right now I'm paying 3bhat/min to be on the computer so this will definitely be a short one. It's only a week until Dad and I head for the airport in Bangkok--to a plane that will take me back to my old life in North America. I'm praying to God every day that I'm not the same person I used to be, nor will I fall back into that person...

But for right now, I'm enjoying seeing Nemo and his friends: angel fish, parrot fish, needle fish, star fish... Just beautiful. But all that comes with a price! Dad and I both have wicked sunburns on our backs. That just means though that I'll have a wonderful tan by the time I get home :) Yay team!

more later,
ami tomake bhalobashi

1 comment:

  1. your always in my prayers Jehanna keep up the good work. miss u love u

    ReplyDelete