Saturday, October 31, 2009

of Facebook additions and prayers

Alrighty. I've finally gotten a bunch of new photos up (60 to be exact) on Facebook. It took forever (aka three days) to upload them all on my stellar Bengali internet connection but they are up! Once again, if you want to see them go to:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=153953&id=549112159&l=a7e5d28285. You do not need to have a Facebook account by using this link. I hope you enjoy!

We are leaving Monday morning for southern Bangladesh to pick up three new babies. Babies is a relative term at this stage, but I think they are all under a year old. We were supposed to pick up four babies but a two-month old died early this week before we could go pick it up. Sad day in the neighbourhood :( It's a 10hr drive and we'll be making the journey with a couple from America and two people from BanglaHope. Not going to lie, I'm getting pretty sick of long car rides, mostly because my poor long legs have no where to go! Anyways, keep us in your prayers on our journey and pray that the little ones are in good enough shape to make it back to BanglaHope. While you're at it, please pray for patience because three babies in an already crowded van sounds like it's going to be... an experience to say the least :)

I'm sure I'll have much more to write about when I get back (which should be Wednesday or early Thursday) and lots more pictures! Stay tuned,
ami tomake bhalobashi

1 comment:

  1. So great to hear your voice last night! Hope your travels are safe and you enjoy giving some loving to the new babies. Know that I'm thinking about you!
    143

    ReplyDelete