Friday, October 16, 2009

of pictures and packages

So after many inquiries, I've put up pictures of my adventures through HongKong, Dhaka, and the orphanage on Facebook. I know you may be thinking, but I don't have a Facebook account! Well you are in luck. You can still view the pictures by clicking this:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=153953&id=549112159&l=a7e5d28285

Also, if you feel so inclined, you can send packages or letters to:
Jehanna Erho
c/o Bangla Hope Orphanage
Bangla Hope Dental Clinic
House #6, Road #3, Sector #6
Uttara, Dhaka-1230
Bangladesh

or if you are like my dad and just want to see where I am on Google Earth, try:
Bangla Hope
Village Hazrapur
P.O. Mazina
Thana Panchbibi (which means five wives if you were curious...)
District Joypurhat
Bangladesh

and if that doesn't work, I'm near the village of Hili in northwestern Bangladesh :)

ami tomake bhalobashi

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I totally can't find this place on Google Earth or Google maps. That whole area is very congested and I can't even tell where one country ends and the other begins.

    ReplyDelete