Wednesday, March 24, 2010

of Tisha and overwhelming emotions

I'll have to introduce you to Tisha tomorrow. She's a hoot.

Right now, it's almost 1am and I've just finished assembling a bag that will go home with the American visitors. I'll have to make a trip down to WW after I get home to pick it up, but it's better than having to lug it around Asia. That's for sure!

I think I have the bulk of everything packed away... Sweatpants that will be too hot for summer, sharis that I won't be able to wear anywhere, and random other souvenirs and memorabilia from my six month adventure. Other than that, it's just some odds and ends, pictures, and small things that I know will amount to a sizable portion of a suitcase once assembled. Nonetheless, with two [full] days to go until this experience becomes nothing more than a blog and a folder of pictures, I need to get ready to leave.

I can't even put into words what I'm feeling right now. I could try but I don't really want to acknowledge my biggest fears right now. Fear, sadness, excitement, anxiety, longing, and love. Those are on the forefront of my mind, battling to come out on top. Makes me wonder what condition I'll be in after this war is done... Please pray for me. I need all the prayers I can get right about now...
ami tomake bhalobashi

No comments:

Post a Comment